End of Pediatrics Posting

Ah, it's the end of pediatrics posting. Another 6 weeks gone by. Frankly, I think there's a lot to be learnt, but there's not enough time. By the way, the MCQ questions were difficult. I mean, it's unlike what we learned; nobody taught us about the questions that they put up. Seriously, I think they should at least set a standard textbook for us. Some acknowledged this book, some disapproved of it, it's rather confusing. And we're practically just entering the foundation period. Like, beginners. We didn't have real exposure before. So, they should try to make it standardized and simple, at least for this period. Once our foundation is set, then they can expect us to explore further. The questions that they ask us should be based on those textbooks, plus some practical skills we learnt from being in the ward. Or maybe I wasn't good enough. I don't know. Now, even though it's over already, I still think I have much to learn. It's quite difficult to accomplish it within this time-frame. Well, I guess I'll just have to improve myself at a later time.

Oh, and my laptop got somewhat buggy for the past week. I'm not sure if it's because of hardware faults or there is something wrong with my graphics card driver. Yeah, well, I thought I wasn't going be able to enjoy my laptop for this few days of 'end-posting holiday', but after some tinkering, I was able to get it back! Haha. I don't know if it's repaired for good, or just temporary, though. It'll suck not to be able to use my laptop this few days, not to mention I have a CFCS project to work-on. But luckily, for the meantime, it's still working. Well, I guess the lesson is, don't take your laptop for granted. I don't know if I can last long without a laptop. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment