End of Medical posting

6 weeks of medical posting has already ended. 6 weeks seems a bit too short for the posting, but then again, I've always felt short of time in previous postings. Perhaps it's my problem. Haha. How did I use up my time during the posting? I wonder. Anyhow, contrary to what some may have said, I actually thought that the posting was okay. The only 'problem' is that there many classes had to be postponed and replaced at another time because the lecturers were busy. Apart from that, it was alright. I think we were given ample time to study on our own (no unnecessary activities), be it in the ward or in our room or the library, etc. And our group leader did a good job of arranging the schedule and dividing the tasks. Well, there's a lot of things to study/cover in this medical posting, as usual. And I couldn't finish it. Yeah, slowpoke. That's me. Haha. If I could remember all the I've studied in the previous years, this posting would have been much easier. Unfortunately, I've forgotten a lot of those stuff. Sigh. Because of the sheer volume of things I had to study, I did feel stressed up at times. Now that it's over, I'm so relieved. I just hope that what I've studied will be retained, though I seriously doubt it. That's for now. Next posting: psychiatry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment